Do Urdn
Please Log In And Join The Great Clan Of Do Urdn
Do Urdn
Please Log In And Join The Great Clan Of Do Urdn
Do Urdn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best of the best Runescape Clan, Do Urdn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savanna // Immer Treu (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mom im Drunk

Mom im Drunk

Savanna // Immer Treu (: Empty
PostSubject: Savanna // Immer Treu (:   Savanna // Immer Treu (: EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:30 am

Hello... I am Savanna, as some of you know me. Others know me as Immer Treu.  I have a rich German history within my family. That is where the name comes from. No, I cannot speak much of the language. I am 20 years old. I have been playing rs for quite a while on a multitude of different accounts. I am loving being in this clan.. Much better than the last one I was in. Currently, I work as a full time EMT-Paramedic in South Carolina. I do not know what I want to be when I grow up, though. Maybe I will still be in EMS when I grow up, though. I currently love what I do. Like every other job, I have good days, and I have bad days. My bad days can be a lot different than yours, though. I will try not to snap at you if I am having a bad day, but I am sorry if I do. Please do not take it personally. Embarassed Anyways, I love talking with all of you. Hope you all have a good time. Any questions just ask me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mom im Drunk

Mom im Drunk

Savanna // Immer Treu (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savanna // Immer Treu (:   Savanna // Immer Treu (: EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:40 am

I would just like to let everyone know I have updated my in-game name to Mom im Drunk (:
Back to top Go down

Savanna // Immer Treu (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Do Urdn :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: